Fall 2022 Trainees strike a pose with a guest level 2 OHYA virtual instructor.
Opportunities After Graduating
The choice is yours! People attend yoga teacher training for many different reasons, and becoming a teacher is simply one of them. No matter the reason, YogaSteady's Teacher Training will prepare you to teach the Original Hot Yoga.
- YogaSteady will offer limited Internship Positions at the Falls Church location after the completion of the training.
- For additional intern opportunities, we will help you work with other OHYA-affiliated studios.
Learn to teach with passion in 270 hours
11 Consecutive Weeks - Nights & Weekends
90+ Hours of Original Hot Yoga Practice
20+ Hours of Anatomy & Physiology
150+ Hours of Posture Clinics & Teaching Skills
10+ Hours of Professional & Personal Development
Up to 20 hours of allowed make-up sessions for missed classes and clinics at no additional cost. Life happens, we'll help you adjust.
Perks of your training
- 12 months of YogaSteady Unlimited In-Studio & Virtual Memberships from the time of 1st training payment.
- Access to In-Studio Mat Storage and Eco-Friendly Cleaning Supplies
- Access to Course Materials: Multiple Teaching Dialogues, Anatomy & Physiology Manuals, Yoga History & Meditation Resources.
- 25% Off In-Studio Retail and Beverages
- Opportunities to apply for an internship at participating OHYA studios worldwide (after successful completion of the training.)
- Early Bird Discount Before June 15 2022 - $4999 (save $500!)
- Includes 12-Month YogaSteady Unlimited In-Studio & Virtual Memberships from date of full payment.
- Includes access to promotional "Taste of Teacher Training" events in the months leading up to the start of the training.
- 10-Month Payment Plan Follows Down Payment @ $479 per month
- Payment plan must start on or before March 1st 2023
- Each payment installment is Non-Refundable. Certification for Internship Status is held until payment is made in full.
- Includes a 30-day Unlimited In-Studio & Virtual Memberhip for each successful payment made.
Interested in our yoga teacher training? let us know!
Email us to express your interest: email@example.com
11 Consecutive Weeks. Night's & Weekends Schedule
(with up to 20 hours of make-up sessions at no additional cost)
YOGA: 90-Minute Original Hot Yoga Class taught by OHYA-Certified Level 2 & 3 Instructors, as well as local studio owners in the DMV. 6 classes per week; 4 scheduled classes (above,) 2 additional classes are chosen by you each week to fit your scheduling needs.
CLINIC: Educational sessions consisting of a variety of Posture Workshops, Instruction Workshops, Therapeutic Benefit Workshops, Anatomy Courses, Guided Meditation, Business Management Workshops, and Guest Speakers on a variety of yoga-related topics.
Qualified? Indeed, they are!
A variety of experts are available for your training.
Learn About the Faculty
Swipe or click the arrows below. Updated 8/19/22. We're updating recently joined instructor bios over the weekend - check back for more information!
Hear from a recent OHYA TT Graduate!
YogaSteady chooses the Original Hot Yoga Association for this training!
(OHYA - just say “OH YEAH!”)
This OHYA Approved Teacher Training will ensure that the next generation of Original Hot Yoga teachers are qualified and committed to offering studios and students high quality and effective 26 & 2 teaching. OHYA is committed to the standards they've established to create highly trained teachers that can excel and easily integrate into 26 & 2 studios.