Yoga from Home
If there's one trend that isn't going away anytime soon, it's the ability to connect virtually. At YogaSteady, we aim to build a robust online community of students and teachers who value connection and relationships.
Join our growing group of online students from around the world with a free trial (details below.)
Virtual Yoga Offerings
Practice how you want whenever you need! Gain access to our video library of inspiring instructors that have helped thousands of people develop their yoga practice all over the world.
Already have a virtual subscription?
Need to purchase a virtual membership first?
Connect with a LIVE Instructor as they teach students both from inside the studio and from home. We encourage you to turn your camera on so the instructor can assist you with your postures.
To access Livestream classes you must first choose a pricing option below. After a successful purchase please book a service using the schedule below. Then, start the Livestream from your personal schedule page here.
Already have an In-Studio Steadyship? Automactially get 50% OFF any of the purchase options below!
Livestream Drop In
- Access to one Livestream class
- One year of unlimited access to Livestream and On-Demand YogaSteady classes.
- Save $239 off the monthly rate!
- Enjoy unlimited Livestream and On-Demand YogaSteady classes.
- Cancel the recurring charge anytime with advanced notice!
All virtual streaming services may only be accessed through our web browser interface.
Our branded app will not allow for you to use virtual services.
Look for classes with "Livestream" in the title!
UPCOMING LIVESTREAM EVENTS
4 Days. 16 Hours. Learn a New Way to Practice Yoga.
The purpose of this Livestream course is to provide yogis - regardless of their current level of experience - with a stronger anatomical understanding from which to practice yoga. Students will be able to directly apply this course material while executing the postures during yoga class.
There is absolutely no expectation for students to memorize complicated terminology. by the end of this course, students will:
- acquire a more cohesive vocabulary for understanding the language used by their yoga teachers.
- feel a greater sense of confidence when approaching yoga postures
- have gained a level of clarity well beyond what they currently grasp
- have the ability to intelligently articulate specific postural concepts with their yoga teachers before and after class.
This course is formatted primarily as a lecture that includes slides, diagrams, videos, and models. A handout that outlines terms and definitions will be provided and further note-taking is encouraged. Chris will employ an innovative storytelling approach so the course effectively condenses a dauntingly vast range of material in a dynamic and compelling manner. Learn more about his course here.
Livestream Session Dates:
October 1st 9:00a - 1:00p
October 2nd 11:00a - 3:00p
October 9th 11:00a - 3:00p
October 29th 9:00a - 1:00p
Optional Exam, October 30th 11:00a - 1:00p
Current members get 25% OFF!