"Yoga is Community" Photo Credit: Vincent Smith, 2021
Opportunities After Graduating
The choice is yours! People attend yoga trainings for many different reasons, and becoming a teacher is simply one of them. No matter the reason, YogaSteady's Teacher Training will prepare you to teach the Original Hot Yoga.
- YogaSteady will offer 3 Internship Positions at the Falls Church location after the completion of the training.
- For additional intern opportunities, we will help you work with other OHYA-affiliated studios.
Learn to teach with passion in 270 hours
11 Consecutive Weeks - Nights & Weekends
90+ Hours of Original Hot Yoga Practice
20+ Hours of Anatomy & Physiology
150+ Hours of Posture Clinics & Teaching Skills
10+ Hours of Professional & Personal Development
Up to 20 hours of allowed make-up sessions for missed classes and clinics at no additional cost. Life happens, we'll help you adjust.
Perks of your training
- 6-Month YogaSteady Unlimited In-Studio & Virtual Membership from time of 1st payment
- Access to Mat Storage and Eco-Friendly Cleaning Supplies
- Access to Course Materials: Multiple Teaching Dialogues, Anatomy & Physiology Manuals, Yoga History & Meditation Resources.
- 25% Off In-Studio Retail and Beverages
- Opportunities to apply for an internship at participating OHYA studios worldwide
- No refunds beyond August 1st, 2022.
- Also Includes 6-Month YogaSteady Unlimited In-Studio & Virtual Membership from time of 1st payment
- 6-Month Payment Plan Follows Down Payment @ $599 per month
- Payment plan must start on or before August 15th 2022
- Each payment installment is Non-Refundable. Certification for Internship Status is held until payment is made in full.
- A One-Week Certification Course for existing 26&2 Certified Hot Yoga Instructors who wish to join OHYA
- This event can be attended either In-Person, Virtually, or a combination of both!
- Example Acceptable Trainings Include: Evolation, Sterling, etc.. email us to see if your training is accepted!
- Payment also includes a 6-month In-Studio and Virtual Membership.
- All Training Course Materials Included! Attend training classes and clinics outside of the one-week program!
- Official Bridge Certification Course Dates: October 24 - October 30 2022
Next Training: September 6 - November 20 2022
11 Consecutive Weeks. Night's & Weekends Schedule
(with up to 20 hours of make-up sessions at no additional cost)
YOGA: 90-Minute Original Hot Yoga Class taught by OHYA-Certified Level 2 & 3 Instructors, as well as local studio owners in the DMV. 6 classes per week; 4 scheduled classes (above,) 2 additional classes are chosen by you each week to fit your scheduling needs.
CLINIC: Educational sessions consisting of a variety of Posture Workshops, Instruction Workshops, Therapeutic Benefit Workshops, Anatomy Courses, Guided Meditation, Business Management Workshops, and Guest Speakers on a variety of yoga-related topics.
Learn About our Faculty
Swipe or click the arrows below. Updated 6/10/22
Hear from a recent OHYA TT Graduate!
YogaSteady chooses the Original Hot Yoga Association for this training!
(OHYA - just say “OH YEAH!”)
This OHYA Approved Teacher Training will ensure that the next generation of Original Hot Yoga teachers are qualified and committed to offering studios and students high quality and effective 26 & 2 teaching. OHYA is committed to the standards they've established to create highly trained teachers that can excel and easily integrate into 26 & 2 studios.