Train like a teacher without the long-term commitment!
People attend yoga trainings for many different reasons, and becoming a teacher is simply one of them. No matter the reason, YogaSteady's Taste of Teacher Training will satisfy your hunger.
- All levels of practitioners are welcome, there is no requirement to become a yoga instructor during this event as it purely designed to increase your awareness of what the industry currently has to offer!
- Choose between 9 specialized events focusing on different aspects of teaching and practicing, or attend them all!
- This event includes Continuing Education credits for the Original Hot Yoga Association, the accrediting organization for this training!
All levels of practitioners are welcome to join our current teacher trainers for this special segment of their Fall 2022 training.
Teach the Posture Events:
- 11/2 8:00p Dialogue Study with Adrian
- 10/29 9:00a Anatomy: Endocrine/Exocrine Systems with Chris
- 10/30 11:00a Anatomy: Q&A with Chris
Deepen your Practice Events:
- 11/5 1:30p Breaking Down your Standing Bow with Kimberly
- 11/6 12:00p Understanding the Chakras with Ashley
- 11/6 2:30p Meditation Workshop with Anita
- 11/6 1:00p Sound Bath with Jen
Manage your Business Events:
- 11/3 6:00p Running a Small Business Post-Pandemic with Kendra
- 11/6 11:00a Marketing Tools for the Digital Age with Christine
- Book a single event between Oct 29 - Nov 6
- Oct 29 - Nov 6 2022
- Includes All Workshops: Breaking Down your Standing Bow; Endocrine & Exocrine Systems; Sound Bath; Running a Small Business Post-Pandemic; Understanding the Chakras; Meditation Workshop; Anatomy Q&A; Dialogue Study; Marketing Tools for the Digital Age
- Additionally includes access to all hot & warm yoga classes!
Hear from a recent OHYA TT Graduate!
YogaSteady chooses the Original Hot Yoga Association for this training!
(OHYA - just say “OH YEAH!”)
This OHYA Approved Teacher Training will ensure that the next generation of Original Hot Yoga teachers are qualified and committed to offering studios and students high quality and effective 26 & 2 teaching. OHYA is committed to the standards they've established to create highly trained teachers that can excel and easily integrate into 26 & 2 studios.