Hello Virginia Public School Staff!
At YogaSteady we value the front-line workers that keep our country, state, and county moving forward. We've seen you flow from one strategy to the next, week after week, all while being in the spotlight of political circus acts.
You've demonstrated incredible flexibility, strength, and leadership for the future of America. You are the backbone of our communities.
YogaSteady says thank you! Please allow us to help keep you healthy and strong by offering you discounted rates on our hot & warm yoga class sessions.
All Levels of Yoga Practioners Welcomed
Offering Hot & Warm Beginner Classes
Original Hot Yoga
90-minute class; Same postures performed every time
Designed for beginners; The yoga room is heated to 105°
Warm Vinyasa Yoga
60-minute class; Posture sequences change class-to-class
Designed for all levels of practitioner; The yoga room is heated to 90°
Benefits of a frequent heated yoga practice
- Healing and Prevention of Injuries of the back and knees
- Better Sleep
- Reduced Stress Levels
- Weight Loss and Maintenance
- Regulation of Blood Pressure
- Glowing Skin
Try a Class
- Simply create a free account through our booking sotware by clicking the button below. After that, you'll be able to schedule your class through the same software.
- Bring your school badge to present to the front desk staff at the studio
- Bring your colleagues to practice with you!
- $12.25 per class
- Pay $49 for 4 classes that automatically renew every 30 days, or after using the 4th class, whichever comes first.
- Classes that are not used 30 days from the date of being charged are "lost" and cannot be rolled over to the next month.
- Cancel anytime with advanced notice! No long-term commitment required.
Sample Yoga Class Schedule
Class times are subject to change. Click here for our current live schedule.
Learn About our Faculty
OHY = Original Hot Yoga WVY = Warm Vinyasa Yoga
Swipe or click the arrows below to scroll through our staff
Have you thought about becoming a hot yoga teacher?
Hear from one of our recent Teacher Training Grads!
YogaSteady chooses the Original Hot Yoga Association.
(OHYA - just say “OH YEAH!”)
OHYA ensures that the next generation of Original Hot Yoga teachers are qualified and committed to offering studios and students high quality and effective 26 & 2 teaching. OHYA is committed to the standards they've established to create highly trained teachers that can excel and easily integrate into 26 & 2 studios.